Welcome to April!
It's finally Spring and hopefully the warmer weather is headed our way. There is a lot of activity going on in the County and there are a number things we would like to share.
We would like to thank everyone who participated in our Virtual Precinct Meeting and Virtual County Convention this year. All the meetings were a success and we have new teams in place to head into the 2022 Elections.
- If you were unable to make your Precinct Meeting and would be interested in being a Precinct Chair or Vice Chair, there is still time to contact Scott Isley - (704)798-7658. Training will be provided.
- If you attended the County Convention, you automatically become a delegate to our District 13 Convention on Saturday, April 24 at 1:30pm. The Convention will have both an in-person and a virtual option this year. Please be on the lookout for registration information shortly.
We are excited to announce our newly elected Executive Committee Members as voted on in the County Convention.
Chairman - Brad Jenkins
- Vice Chairman - Greg Skelly
- Secretary - Melissa Eller
- Treasurer - Tyler Smith
- Past Chairman - Don Vick
- Media Coordinator - Vincent Spillman
- Members at Large:
- Scott Isley, Trudy York, Terry Osborne, Tonya Skelly, Nalini Joseph, Stephen Kidd, Susan Agner, Susan Morris, John Leatherman, and Chad Kluttz
We would like to extend a hearty Thank You to previous Chairman Don Vick, Secretary Susan Agner, and Treasurer Duane Andrews for all of your hard work over the last few years.
Please be sure to join us at the April Executive Committee Meeting. It will be held on Thursday, April 8 at 7pm in the Gateway Building on Innes Street. All Rowan County Republicans are encouraged to attend. We are continuing work on the 2021 Lincoln Reagan Dinner and more. We look forward to seeing you there!
Please see below for more ways to get involved in the Rowan County Republican Party.
Rowan County Meetings:
Rowan Republicans Breakfast Club - Saturday, April 3, 8:30am at Hoff's Grill. We welcome Salisbury Police Chief Jerry Stokes. For more information, please contact Ken Andrews at 704-640-8129.
Rowan Republicans Executive Committee Meeting - Thursday, April 8 at 7pm at the Gateway Building 2nd Floor. 204 E Innes Street. For more information, please contact Brad Jenkins at 980-643-0024. All Rowan County Republicans are invited to attend.
Rowan Republican Women's Club - Thursday, April 15 at 6pm. Location TBD. We will be hosting a discussion on Human Trafficking in the NC area. For more information, please contact Erica Vedeikis at 704-267-1329.
Rowan County Young Republican's - April Meeting is TBD. For more information, please contact Devin Stubbs at 704-953-0134.